Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Inventory

2 days until Thanksgiving (when my lovely in-laws arrive-yay!). 9 days until my deadline to get my form to the Authors Guild to get my website up. 9 days until the end of Nanowrimo this is where I stand:

My house is the cleanest it has been in years
New chair
New end table
2 new rugs
new plates
new glasses
Still only 2,500 words written for Nanowrimo
Authors Guild form mostly completed (though I have to scan some photos and get a blurb)
Progress being made on the self-pub front with Walk Tall

Not where I thought I'd be at the end of the month, but you know the saying: "if you want to make God laugh...." She must be cracking up right now.

Oh well. On to December when my editor is supposed to give me notes on my novel (and edits are due by March).

No comments: