Friday, July 13, 2007

The Games People Play

Time for a little grown up tag courtesy of Tayari Jones! (We writers will do just about anything to put off you know actually writing.)

There are rules for this game and here they are:

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Random Things About Me:
1. I'm tall, which I don't really think about until I see another tall woman walking down the street and think Damn, she's tall! but then when we pass each other, we're the same height and I think Damn *I'm* tall!
2. Seven months ago I went off sugar, and giving up M&Ms was much easier than I ever imagined it would be.
3. When I was in 6th grade I received an award for Best Girl Bug Finder (which I still have).
4. Now that I am grown and married, I make my husband rid the house of bugs. Was I braver as a little girl?
5. I've seen Prince in concert 6 times.
6. I have a weird (OCDish) habit of telling time and looking at dates. Certain times (and dates) are more interesting than others. For example: 5:23, 12:34, 7:07. You figure out why. This month has offered 7/7/07 and 7/11. Today is Friday the 13th (which I actually enjoy).
7. When I was little I wanted to be a dentist because I loved my Aunt Denny.
8. I hate, hate, hate going to the dentist!

So now I'm tagging, One Heart Dancing, Val, Earth Angel, Bella, E, Black Literature, Elizabeth, and Eisa. You're it!

3 comments:

Tayari Jones said...

Carleen, I'm a GLAMAZON, too!

Carleen Brice said...

Would that I could claim the "glam" part of glamazon! :-)

Earth Angel said...

I finally posted mine!