Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Social networking

I'm going to be on a panel at BEA at the end of May on the topic of social networking. Got any tips or suggestions for me to share with other authors & publishers? I love online networking. Been blogging for 2 years. I've been on Twitter now for a few months and getting to know my way around Facebook. But I have to say, sometimes keeping up with it all can feel a little overwhelming. Mostly I'll probably be asked about my other blog, since that's the one that's a little bit outta the box. But I want to go with 5-10 great suggestions to share on how to make the best use of social media. So if anything comes to you, please let me know.

2 comments:

LarramieG said...

Looking forward to reading the comments because I just don't "get" Facebook or Twitter. *sigh*

jaya said...

Nice to your read your blog about online friends. You can find more friends in online to get new ideas about anything in and around the world. Indian Friends Online are dominated in this online community to reach you goal.



Indian Friends Online Community


Social Network website


Make Money Online